Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some Serious Romance

I don't know, maybe it's the total lack of  romance in my life right now, that prompted me to make such a sweet and sentimental image. Whatever the case, here it is, in all it's girly glory. I'm really happy with it's ephemeral quality and the fact that the heart appears to float just above the hands, like a reminder of how we must nurture, and be gentle, with this thing called love. It's steeped in symbolism, and it makes me happy to look at it. I hope you like it too.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it, so beautiful.

I'm in a completely single state right now too - and I find even sappy commercials getting to me.

Gilding Lilies said...

I know what you mean Jamie, the same thing happens to me.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I think we all need romance in our lives. Doesn't have to be attached to love, but to live with a feeling of optimism and care is definitely the way to live.

Gilding Lilies said...

Good reminder Dancing Branflake.