Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Friday, October 15, 2010

Flowers On A Friday - I'm Back



With a big sigh of relief, a tear for what I lost, and a vow to diligently do back ups, I return. It really makes you wonder, about the people that sit out there, creating and spreading computer viruses.
I choose to think of people in a positive light. I know it's not all tiny, pretty blossoms, but for the most part I think people are a pretty good lot. A few bad seeds, to be sure, but over-all a glass half full group. I don't want to change that view, it comforts me, and I think over-all it leads to a happier life. Then occasionally, you become aware, that sometimes people just want to be wicked, and it's disturbing.
Well, I say it's time to put back on my comforting blinders. I'm ready to enjoy all my lovely readers, and go back to thinking about all the kindness that there is out there in the big old world. I'm glad to be back, thanks for the support dear ones.     

4 comments:

Jamie said...

So glad you are back (and you've reminded me it is time for a backup too.)

I really don't understand why people create viruses - what possible satisfaction can come from destroying work.

Gilding Lilies said...

Thanks Jamie. Yeah, I had a lot of free time to think about that too, and I just don't get it either. Maybe it's a power thing, I don't know.

LindaMillion said...

I think they must be very unhappy little people trying to be big. Glad you are back.

Gilding Lilies said...

I think you're right Linda.