Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Monday, October 11, 2010

Meatless & Computerless Monday

Hi Kids,
my computer isn't feeling well. It is running painfully slow, and it needs to go to the computer doctor. RKIT/Bubnix, I curse at you! All the "quarantining" in the world, will not get it to let go of my system. I hope the computer doctor is open today. So anyway, no Meatless Monday, from me, today. Please eat your favorite veggies though, it will make me so happy. I'd love to add a pretty picture here, but the time it would take could cause me to lose my mind, and we wouldn't want that, would we?
Hopefully I'll be back soon.    

2 comments:

Laloofah said...

Argh, I feel your pain! Here's wishing your computer a speedy (and inexpensive) recovery, and you more time to work on your art, read a good book, take naps and/or walks or whatever will make your "withdrawal" period easier to bear!

RRF said...

Been having problems myself. I have to drive 2 hours to get to the Apple Store for repairs! Yikes! Luckily I have a 3 year mtce/repair agreement. Currently I'm also without internet so I have to head to a local coffee shop to get online.