Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Thursday, October 28, 2010

2011 Calenders

I added the ever so special Gilding Lilies 2011 Calender to my Etsy shop today. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I hope you like it too.
Here is the official shpeel. It features 12 of my favorite images. It's professionally printed on luster finish photographic paper, so that the photos will maintain their beautiful detail and color for years to come. Making them suitable for framing after you enjoy them as a calender. Just snip off the calender portion of the print, once the month has passed, and you have twelve 5 X 5 inch works of art for framing or giving.

The twelve prints arrive unbound. Each month you can hang it on your inspiration boards or frig. Tuck it into your planner. Display it in a frame on your counter or desk. Clip them together and hang them anywhere. The possibilities are endless!
I think they would make wonderful and unique gifts too. Click on the link on the sidebar to go visit the Gilding Lilies Etsy Shop, and look in the Miscellaneous section to find these little beauties.
Thanks for humoring me during this obviously shameless promotion.
And Heeeere they are...




 Sorry, no Ginsu knives included. But wait, there's more...
No, not really, that's it.
And now, back to my regular scheduled blogging.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow - I love it!!!!

Laloofah said...

Me too! It's beautiful! I'll bet it was fun but challenging to select the photos for it out of all the lovely ones you've got, and you did a great job.

So is that what January looks like in your neck of the woods?! Flowers and bees are but a distant dream in January around here! :-)

Gilding Lilies said...

It may not look that way in January, but I think that's what I would like to look at in January.

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

What a pretty little calendar! I love everything you picked :) And you have such a lovely blog - I love the butterflies.