There are so many things that get me all twitterpated at this time of year. Here is my list of little Autumn pleasures that I look forward to enjoying.
- Crunching through fall leaves
- Similarly, I love to drive through the leaves and watch them billow up behind me as I zoom down the road
- Eating vegan caramel apples covered in nuts
- More eating - vegan pecan pie
- Taking photos of rain drops
- enjoying the smell of scented candles burning in my house
- getting together with family
- OK, this one is silly but I look forward to sleeping with my pretty, sweater wearing, hot water bottle (man, do I sound like an old woman!). It's so snuggly. Don't knock it till you try it.
- Baking acorn squash
- Decorating a pumpkin - I have an idea for a non traditional carving idea. If it works out I will share.
- Maybe I'll knit something quick, pretty, and simple (my knitting skills are limited, but the yarns are so pretty)
- listening to the geese honking loudly as they fly over my house
Ahhh, that sounds good. What would you have on your list?