Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Power In Numbers

I went to the beach, and took pictures of my parasol on the sand. I was hoping for something amazing, but instead they were rather lackluster. When I returned home, and looked at them on the computer, I was still disappointed. However, as I was looking at all the little thumbnail sized photos, I realized that as a group they were rather interesting. So, after a bit of doctoring, here they are amass. I hope you like them too.







4 comments:

blue elephant photography said...

i love parasols =) i have one in my gallery :) i love yours in that grayish color =)

Melanie said...

I love the parasol pics! And love the effects you did with them. Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is lovely. Can't wait to see what you do with the Butterfly & Dandelion on jewelry. That's something I want to do with my art too!

Lisa Gordon said...

I think these are wonderful!! I see them in a collage!

Gilding Lilies said...

So many sweet comments, both here and in emails, regarding this series. I'm loving them too. I think they want to live on the wall in my living room. I'm really loving how they say "beach", without feeling cliche. But I'm telling the truth, the originals, individually -boring!