Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Bit Of Zen & Gratitude


I saw these wonderful murals at, of all places, a car wash in Los Angeles. I wish I knew the name of the artist, but unfortunately I don't. Aren't they wonderful? Their faces are so beautiful.
I also wanted to say thank you to Heather over at the beautiful blog Gathering Spriggs. I'm thrilled that she included my Lace and Light photo on the blog. I am really feelin' the blogosphere love this week, and I am so thankful.

3 comments:

Laloofah said...

Wow, that's in a CAR WASH? It's beautiful!! "Free inner peace with every wash!" :-) That's great, thanks for sharing it!

sandy said...

Wow, how beautiful. I always have my camera with me and one of the things I like doing is photographing murals I see, ...or cool graffiti.

Gilding Lilies said...

Sandy, I know what you mean, I love to photograph graffiti too. I have some great stuff that I photographed in Chicago awhile ago that I might share here, it's wonderful!
Laloofah, your comment was so fun, it made me giggle, thanks.