Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm on Simply Hue & A Happy Birthday

Hi, I'm back. I told you it would be a quick trip.
Today, Vicki, over at Simply Hue (a most beautiful blog, by the way), featured my photo of the paper lanterns on post about the Creative Challenge Group over on Flickr. I was so flattered that she picked my picture to be included in this lovely collection of photos. Thanks Vicki.
Today is also my girls birthday. Nichole is no longer a teenager (hooray!).


Happy Birthday Honey, Mom loves you.

4 comments:

sandy said...

What a gorgeous image and I'll check out her blog and happy birthday to the birthday girl ooops woman...Aren't you glad the teenage years are behind her.

Gilding Lilies said...

Thank you, and you have know idea how glad I am that she made it through the teen years, yahooooo!

Megan Belcher said...

Congrats!

I love both your and Vicki's sites :)

Gilding Lilies said...

Thanks, it was exciting!