Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday - The Riches Of Freedom



Last week I participated in the Miss Match Project, with Diane aka The Shutterbug Eye, and our prompt was "Riches Of Freedom". I found it to be a really challenging prompt (the above photo is what I came up with). So, I spent some time thinking about the freedoms that I enjoy, and richness that those freedoms add to my life. It proved to be a valuable exercise, and it really helped me to value something that I have had the privilege to mostly take for granted. So on this Thursday, I will say

~ I am sincerely grateful for all the vast freedom that I feel in my life.

How about you, what are you thankful for on this Thursday? I would love to hear, if you feel like sharing.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What a difficult prompt - I think you captured it beautifully.

Gilding Lilies said...

Thanks Jamie. It was tough. My diptych partner had a hard time with it too.

GiGi said...

Beautiful!Of the many things I am grateful for, I am glad I am here in Northern California and not back East in the snow storms digging out my car.

Gilding Lilies said...

I hear that GiGi!