Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th Of July

Happy 4th Of July everybody. Anybody up to anything fun? I went to a little BBQ last night and sat (in a car, it was cold) on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean and watched the fireworks in the distance. Good times! Kathryn pulled out all the stops, and truly hooked-up the vegan girl. She grilled eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, and tofu for me. She also made a really yummy white bean soup, which was so comforting while sitting outside. Did I mention, good times? Thanks Kathryn. Well, I hope all of you have a great day, and a beautiful night filled with big kabooms and lots of those pretty twinkly ones (those are my favorite)!

2 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

What a cool graphic!

Gilding Lilies said...

Thanks Fin. I took some vintage images and combined them and came up with it.