Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Monday, July 4, 2011

Meatless Monday - Happy 4th Of July

Summer Watermelon Photo Available Here

Happy 4th Of July Everybody! I hope you are all having a good one. I just sliced open a nice juicy watermelon. Nothing says summer like a watermelon. I bought some El Mexicano Pico Limon Hot Seasoning For Fruits at the Mexican food store. It's made of mixed hot peppers, salt, and lime juice. It adds a brightness and a little kick to the flavor to the watermelon. 
Have fun! 

5 comments:

Millie said...

happy 4th Jennifer.

Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth, Jennifer! You're right, nothing says summer like watermelon. *sigh* It looks delicious!

Jordan said...

Happy 4th! Hope you enjoyed it :)

Mmm... you're so right about the watermelon! I think it would have to be like my favorite fruit :)

xoxo
Jordan

Melinda said...

Mmmmm, cold, crisp watermelon is delish! We get one huge one each week and it gets devoured! :)

Helena said...

hmmmm, that's watermelon looks absolutely delicious! Jumped out at me... :-) Hope you enjoyed the 4th weekend