Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Wonderful Exhaustion

Today, I am so thankful, but so exhausted! Half of my belonging have been in storage for the last year and a half. On a regular basis you could hear me say "oops, wait, I think that is in storage". Not to mention how much I hated paying the rent on storage box. Well today I emptied it! Hooray! I was hoping to have help, but that didn't work out, so little by little, I did it myself. I'm feelin' alittle like an exhausted version of Wonder Women. I am one giant ache, but it feels great!
Sorry for the lack of pretty pictures again, but I just couldn't do it. I thought you would understand. I have some beauties coming soon, I promise.
It's 4:30 here, do you think it's too early for pajama's?
What are you thankful for this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats on emptying the storage! That must have felt awesome. :)

And no, 4:30 is definitely not too early for PJs. LOL ;)

Gilding Lilies said...

Thanks for the back-up on the PJ idea!

Anonymous said...

No problem! ;)

Melinda said...

Lol ~ it's never too early for pajamas, especially after a hard day's work! Good for you, cleaning out the storage, and all by your lonesome too! I can tell you feel amazing, such a sense of accomplishment! You go girl!! :)

Gilding Lilies said...

I feel so much more relaxed now that everything has been moved. Thanks for the kudos.