Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Monday, February 28, 2011

Meatless Monday - Oops

So this is where you would usually find a pretty picture of food, and often a recipe. Well, not today. Not that I didn't try. I made a really awful rice dish. Really, I had great intentions, but come on, we've all had a dish go awry, right? Well, it happened to me today. I think I can salvage it by tossing it into a pot of soup, to dilute its over-the-top seasoning, although that might just create an even bigger pot of inedible food. All I can say - better luck next Monday.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What does it say about my cooking that I find it comforting that i'm not the only who has had this happen.

Gilding Lilies said...

We are not alone Jamie, I'm certain of it! I'm glad you found comfort, I wish I'd found good flavor. Hehehe