Gilding Lilies Greeting Cards

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pick a Card, Any Card

The cards arrived the other day. I think they look great. This was the first time I was able to see them with their gilded edge, and it added so much, they sparkle! Now the next phase begins. I'm seeking sales reps and stores (both brick and mortar and the virtual variety) to carry the line. If anyone out there has any leads, or interest, please let me know, I would appreciate any, and all, assistance. Check out my babies.




4 comments:

Megan Belcher said...

How beautiful!

Quill and Greyson said...

What beautiful babies!! Go Sis!

susanna said...

Your cards are beautiful. Good for you for having them printed out...as far as selling them...I wonder if you can go the independent bookstore route? Or small boutiques? Or if you want to approach larger stores like Target, maybe check out their current card selections, select a few cards that have the same feeling as yours, then approach the card companies that represent them. Just a thought...not sure how helpful that is for you.

Good luck! Believe in yourself!

Gilding Lilies said...

Susanna, I wanted to thank you for your suggestions, and words of encouragement. I really appreciate it.